Thursday, May 28, 2015

Gone Girl (2014)

Gone Girl is one of the types of movies that really interest me a lot because the theme is about mystery and psychological thriller - the type of movies that made me analyzes the situation of the characters, puzzles me about the story and makes me curious about the mystery that surrounds the plot. And this is the type of movie that I like. Gone Girl made me analyze its story, character and plot from a closer look to an in-depth analysis. This is a highly recommended psychological themed movie. Aside from the theme, Gone Girl has a very catchy story that is worth to watch and would really get your interests - a missing America's famed sweetheart writer with an angle of mystery murder and unanswered clues that leads to a shocking revelation? Who wouldn't be enticed to watch this thriller and mystery film? And I mention that there are tension moments and suspense themes in the film that would really excite your watch of the film? The film also get the best of acting of Ben Affleck and Rosamund Pike whom I feel a little miscast for the role of Amy Dunne but nonetheless she was stellar here that it earned her a 2014 Oscar Best Actress nomination for portraying a sweet but psycho wife. Gone Girl runs too long (2 hours running) but it’s interesting mystery story about marriage gone mad and unnerving ruin of one's personality due to failures in relationship was worth to watch and spend your movie night with.


Going Popcorn Review: 4/5 Popcorns

No comments:

Post a Comment